Insurance Sales Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Jeanne White - State Farm Agent
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are located in Buford, Georgia and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
Company Website: www.jwhite.biz/
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be licensed in Property and Casualty and successfully complete the State Farm training programs.
Desired qualities include:
- Prefer licensed Property & Casualty/Life Health candidates
- Sales Experience: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Telemarketing, Retail Sales
- Ability to Perform Required Daily Activities to meet Weekly and Monthly Goals
- Self-motivated to Surpass Goals
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable licensing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ethical and Honest
- Marketing Experience
- Prospecting Experience
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Ability to assess client needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a client
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our online application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.